Skip to content
Things to bring to competition:
- Team roster (printed from TIMS)
- Consent forms (from here).
- Completed checklists: Hardware, Software. Note for software: both the Samostat and Program chooser should already be on NXT, but just in case, we have copies in Dropbox/FTC2013/Code folder. Note also that Program Chooser will appear in Try me menu of NXT, not in Software files.
- Engineering notebook
- Bill of Materials (template available here)
- Laptop, router, controllers (not sure if it will be allowed)
- Spare 12-v battery (charged)
- Chargers (for main battery and for NXT)
- Spare 9 volt battery (for sensor multiplexer)
- Tools and parts (including zipties!)
Things to check before beginning of each match
- The programs have WaitForStart() uncommented
- Battery level for 12v battery is high enough. If not, replace
- The battery connected to sensor multiplexer is turned on
- IR and light sensors are in place – not fell of.
- The main cord connected to the hook has enough slack (the ziptie used as a marker on the cord should be off the winding axle by about 1/2 inch). You can wind/unwind the cord by starting th program TeleOpOutsideField; it uses left/right arrow buttons on NXT to control the winding motor.
- All NXT cables are firmly plugged into NXT/Sensors.